BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Warning to Faker & Copy Cat

Photobucket

❤❤❤.......Welcome to Pinky Life.......❤❤❤

❤❤❤.......Welcome to Pinky Life.......❤❤❤

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Family Day....




Princess ......Created for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who treats every day like an event and adventure. This is a woman who likes to make her own magic, this sheer, flirty blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot skin are melded with sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate, and finished with a pink frosting accord, amber, warm woods, musk, and vanilla , a whimsical treat.




2day so happy cz my dady & mum buy my favour perfume 2 me , i 'm so amazing cz sunddenly shopping at the perfume shop then gt see the Vera Wang d "PRINCESS" , b4 tat, i knw tat the perfume in the magazine , interest 2 it ........cz the design of the bottle so cute & the perfume name oso vry Sweet......."Princess" ...nice name ! I LIKE IT.....specially is the perfume cover is the crown ...& the body is love shape ...colour is purple pink .....SO Dignity but Cute ! "Princess" smelling is so sweet ......erm~! when i gt c it i jus telling my mum & dad about the perfume so cute, then my mum sunddenly asking me would u like IT, wanna buy it ? i 'm not answer my mum jus smile 2 mum & dad , haha ~sunddenly my dad tell the sellgirl take the perfume pls & without asking about the price==''!Oh my god !wakaka~so Siok .........thank dad & mum !MUACK___^^''.......RM 2xx.xx !my dad spent 2 me & jus wanna me happy !So magic........Cool Dad! u r a COOL Man guy..... & Mum oso sweet .....haha~I LOVE eu dear.........Thank a lot .......alway love me n care me .....THANK !

0 comments: