BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Warning to Faker & Copy Cat

Photobucket

❤❤❤.......Welcome to Pinky Life.......❤❤❤

❤❤❤.......Welcome to Pinky Life.......❤❤❤

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Moody & sulking~~~~


Aiyoyor~~ wat the hell=='', wat going on on my face? Y my face suddenly pock out a damn pimples leh (#_#)'' so ugly lar~huhu~huhu~! really feel strungging wif the pimples ! haiZzz.... but i think i' m used to it already, coz every month must pock out a secret pimples on my face d, n oso recently feeling +++++++ stress on my Quiz, Test, Assignment , Interview & Elocution ,tat y i alwy sulking on my own & vry unhappy , n final test coming soon on May .......So Wat ??? Can't enjoy , so bad! HaiZzzz ,,,,, i jus nw alwy try 2 feel at ease .........Take a deep breath girl, take a deep breath when i'm walk 2 the trouble.......+++Oil pink.....^^God bless me .......believe it!Mus can get a good result ......... Amen!

0 comments: