BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Warning to Faker & Copy Cat

Photobucket

❤❤❤.......Welcome to Pinky Life.......❤❤❤

❤❤❤.......Welcome to Pinky Life.......❤❤❤

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Go Mad Day==''

2day i'm wake up at the morning at 8'o clk ,quickly stanby went 2 schll ==''haiz darn tired leh,2 day gt Quiz subjek Costing , blur blur on the Quiz cz i finish study yet ''when i get the Paper , starting answer all the question & try my best @@''.....tik tak tik tak......." times Up ....stop writing "my lecturer shout =='' ....haiz lukily i finish answ already lar....jus not makesure correct or not ==''but nvm la ......after quiz , finish class costing but starting class Entrepreneurship =='' lol! & lecturer gv bec all the pre- exam paper 2 us ......dunno good or nt all 80% above loh==''In clss i surreptitiously do my assignment cz i'm 4 get 2 do it .....==''hehe! Lazy girl style ....so Wat..?...(*_*)....11:15 finish clss n take a break in canteen oso hv a lunch .....hate 2 eating in canteen =='', alway spoile my appetite when i reach canteen ''......damn mood!but i'm oso hv a lunch in dere lar cz no choice ....Pek Chek nia! Bla...bla...bla.... my fren comment me vry critical.....Ceh!whatever ,however,is UP 2 me ==.....OK????????tat is my style ,Pink style .....!Bluek......I siok eU siok ....har?? wow ! can't finish my food again ,then direct bec my fren (hooi san) home oso 2gethr wif Michelle ......reach hooi san home , hurl my beg down ,take a chair ,then open lap 2 continue my Project , Tis Project is a group project but jus oly Me do it all .......1 pink can b 4 ppl ......so Queer izit? Wat the hell! all pass 2 me .......lukily san gt help me complete it ,3 Month the lecturer gv times 2 complete it but I jus used 4 day 2 completed the project ........supergirl izit?=='' Crazy .......when i taiping the project , san vry fun ,she sit between me & open the book of Phychology & read it 2 me ....Hahaha~cz i 'm vry interesting 2 Phychology.....When i'm form4-5 ,i 'm b the moderator of phychology club....so i'm really vry interesting on it.......My fren laugh me 1 heart can 3 used .....haha cz i 'm taiping & thinking about the project , listening wat she saying about the phychology & oso message wif my dear baby.....wow Bz ppl!!!wakaka~so 38'' after it v feel so hungry n take a bath ,then call Michelle 2 Jusco have dinner but jus 5'o clk haha~we plan complete the project in jusco library .....we hv a dinner in A&W & then go 2 library .....but me n michelle so bad , haha v go 2 cinema see gt wat moVie & shopping in dere a while.......saw many handsome boy in dere too.... hehe '' Jus saw oly , cz i hv baby ardy nt interest on them==''..........i jus love my dear nia.....!after it, v bec home 2 change dress cz v hv class at 8'o lk ~half hours in dere i jus taip my letter & help michelle reborning her hair ......haha i'm so professional she say.......7:45 v go 2 schll ......reach at 8:00 , walking 2 the class at Bk 1 ....BUT BUT BUT........,.....Ar~~~~~~~ gas die me ....suddenly say class cancel BUT BUT BUT Why nobody tell me tat thing..........Wat the Hell...?izit all the clssmate glue up his MOUTH .......Darn It .....Waste my time almost 9 hours , wan sleep cant sleep ..LOL.....spend my times in the boring day...............Oh my God the MOST IMPORTANT is me & baby d dating cant't work le...huhu? i Hate IT.........direct go mad ...........Cut road when i drive ..............BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: