BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Warning to Faker & Copy Cat

Photobucket

❤❤❤.......Welcome to Pinky Life.......❤❤❤

❤❤❤.......Welcome to Pinky Life.......❤❤❤

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Neither Did I...........but i lov eu all!




Yesterday Labour Day went 2 pinang wif my family ......upset & so sien cz jus siok siok shopping in pinang without any purpose .......go more shopping centre in pinang bt most lk is gurney gua.....jus shopping in dere 3 or 4 hours .......tired ......nothing wan 2 buy & oso nothing can attract me 2 buy==''no Fun ......well! but inside my heart i searching a thing & i wanna buy a thing & oso tat my wish !i'm shopping in gurney unknown in dere gt selling my dream "wish" i feel so happy & amazing cz i can find it.....but i no buy it cz vry expensive !i hv saw a white colour d...i so like it but it really very expensive ....the price is RM 30,000.00......haha~so enchain me but i knw i cant buy it ...my Dad say he want 2 buy 4 me another 1 ......he promise me !hehe.....i trust he wll....!Thank.....!but nvm ,cz the most important is u care bout me & try 2 gv me some good thing......tat enough !Thank Dad~feeling so warm inside my heart.....really feel blessedness cz i 'm ur son! another way i gt c a thing & my mum buy it 2 me .....is b-liv by cellnique is 4 my face !b4 i knw it in ifeel magazine so a bit interest n gt find it ....my mum buy 4 me ......very small bottle n jus 15 ml price is RM 139.00..!haiz y all thing so expensive d!sien ....but i jus keep it no used ....wait i finnish my lotion 1st la.....whatever & however thank 2 my family ...........after shopping beck home .....nervous bout my baby so i gonna find him at 9z.....scare bout he unhappy & angry me & oso nervous he 4get 2 eat again.....& i miss him 2 much .....cant control myself i run 2 him......meet baby but so amazing he no angry bout me , luckily ....cz i vry care bout him ...he try 2 ignore me but cant success......pls dun ignore me .....he say he can ignore me in phone bt cant ignore me when he saw me !Thank my baby ....i knw tat eu care about me much.....So happy i can be wif eu .....Thank~eu r my everthing...........

0 comments: